The School Day:
- Morning children should be dropped off at 8.45am, at the front Nursery entrance.
Pick up time is 11:45am.
Afternoon children should be dropped off at 12:15pm, at the front Nursery entrance. Pick up time is 3:15pm.
- Each day the children need a coat, water bottle and slippers.
- Suitable footwear – every day we will encourage the children to take part in physical activities, so they need comfortable, safe footwear to do so.
- All children need to have wellies and waterproofs in school, to protect their clothes, to take part in outdoor learning which will be timetabled for alternate Wednesdays.
- All clothing including outdoor clothing needs to be named.
ParentPay can be used to pay for any trips / visits that are planned in school.
ParentPay is also used to give permission for activities beyond the daily curriculum offer, including for trips, visitors or other enrichment activities.
If you need any help or support setting up your ParentPay account please contact the team in the office who will be happy to help.
Keeping in touch:
We will continue to use Dojo as a way of keeping in touch.
We will do our best to respond in a timely manner but please bear in mind that during the school day we are focused on teaching and learning with your children, and we do not monitor Dojo throughout the evening and weekends.
If you have an urgent request/message, please contact the team in the office.