It's Friday already!
Do something today to make you stand out!
Read your book for half an hour and then write a one sentence book review in your reading diary! (You may need to plan it first.)
Draw yourself a tables grid like this one and try to complete it in less time than it took you last week.
Practise all of this week's spellings.
Ask someone at home to test you on a few.
Choose something to investigate and present your findings in an interesting way, such as a chart, graph or poster. You could investigate anything that links to maths but here are a few possible examples - can you find out if they are true or false?
• Adults are faster walkers than children
• The tallest people have the biggest stride
• The area of my house is bigger than 10m²
• The number of black cars which pass my house is higher than any other colour
• The longest shows are on television before midday
• The temperature is always higher at 10am than 7pm
• The longest blades of grass are always at the edge of the garden/field
• The largest countries have the biggest populations
These are only ideas and you could choose anything you are interested in to investigate.
Have a great weekend!
Overall School: 95%